Tuesday, April 21, 2009

COMM Post--Glimmers of Success

After a few days away from the book agent-query letter mass emailing, I decided to give it another go, and email out six query letters. I received two out six positive responses. After going one positive response out of fifty query letter emails, I am two for six, with a chance to get a few more positive responses out the four unanswered emails.

I talked to my comrade, Jesse, and we are meeting in the next week to talk about and plan out the shooting for the two videos I would like to shoot and post on YouTube.

Ever since I saw YouTube, I wanted to post something with good subject matter, my book, and help people cope with brain tumor survival and diagnosis.

Above all, do what makes you feel good in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment