Monday, April 19, 2010

More Progress on the Cancer On My Mind project

I took a well deserved break from the book, song, and video. I feel recharged and happy again. The song is 90% completed. The video is 90% shot and will be edited by mid June 2010. Once the song is mixed and we are happy with it, I will submit it to the US Copyright Office. If anyone wants to use it, we own it, so please get our permission before you use it.

I have seen the scenes that Jesse shot for the video and they are awesome. Great job Jesse!

I am reformatting the manuscript and cleaning up the remaining grammar errors in the next two week. I will submit the polished manuscript to Booklocker, a publishing on demand company for review and hopefully acceptance to self publish.

I have been working with Jeremy, an amazing graphic artist, designing the book cover concept, color, and font. I will be getting a color version of the design we decided on next week.

Life is good. I am looking at late June 2010 to have the song and video posted on YouTube, and my book in print and for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment