Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cancer on my Mind is a reality on the Internet

Cancer on my Mind is a reality on the Facebook, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, BookLocker.com, Twitter, and Google and Yahoo search engines.

I will be distributing book copies to local San Francisco Bay Area television stations to get an interview on a weekend morning show on Channel 2, 4, 5, and 7. I will be giving a book copy to the CNBC store in Terminal 3 at SFO, for corporate viewing and approval, to get approval for a book signing in January 2011.

Jesse and I are still editing the video based on Cancer on my Mind and will posting the song on itunes, and the video and promotional video on YouTube in January 2011.

Thank you for all of your support.

To buy and read a chapter excerpt of Cancer on my Mind, go to http://booklocker.com/books/5123.html.

Happy Holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment