Saturday, December 26, 2009

Still Seeking Representation...

After sending out 180 query letters and 10 snail mail book proposals to book agents across the nation, I am not done with my effort to find a book agent to represent me towards finding a book publisher. With the song, Cancer On My Mind (COMM), tentatively completed, Jesse and I, have decided on a concept for the video. I will be working on several different projects to hopefully launch my book and video by February or March 2010: the shooting and editing of the video; remixing the COMM song; constructing an information based cancer patient COMM web site; and upgrading my COMM blog site. I will email or snail mail 50-60 book proposals in the next 60 days.

I am seeking a kind soul to help me construct my COMM web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment