Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Lot More Progress on Cancer on My Mind

Jeremy and I have created the first front cover, back cover, and spine for my book.

The web site will consist of: picture of a cancer park in Phoenix Az.; video interviews about the book and reasons for a talking tumor in a brain cancer non-fiction book; video and song posting of a project that Jesse, the talented video-dude, who help me write, record, and shoot the video; sample book chapters; a few poems I wrote; pictures of the filming of the video, indoors in my condo, and outdoors on Mt. Tam, a cemetery, industrial 3rd St in SF, and the Oakland Coliseum.

The manuscript will be completed edited and re-formatted in a few weeks. I will submit it to BookLocker, a POD company, wait for their approval, submit the manuscript and book cover template, and wait for a draft book to be delivered to me in four weeks. So, I am looking at early August 2010 to get the book, song and video out.

No comments:

Post a Comment