Monday, June 28, 2010

More progress on the Cancer on my Mind web site and book cover

The Cancer on my Mind web site is taking form. I like the web site format and pastel colors. The Poetry and Information Links contain data.

I am still deciding on the book cover background, spine, and back cover color. This has been a difficult decision for me to make. I have asked 30 people for their opinion and one color has dominated the poll. Can you guess which one?

I will be sending off the manuscript to BookLocker this week seeks submission approval, and then will send off the book cover template and manuscript. It takes 4-6 weeks for BookLocker to send me a draft copy and request some (if any) changes.

I am getting excited!

After five years of hard work, this project will come to a successful end.

Look for me on Oprah and CNN soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment