Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yippie! A book reading offer

I received an email from a prominent San Francisco book store to do a reading of my book in March 2011. The book store also suggested that I could sell my book on consignment at the book store. I am sending out an email tomorrow and to jinx my chances of landing the book reading, I will reveal the book store after i receive a date of my book reading.

Check out my book web site at http://canceronmymind.com/Cancer_On_My_Mind/Home.html

My front page book summary states:

"Cancer on my Mind, by Walter Kornichuk, is atypical among non-fiction brain tumor survivor books because it is narrated by a talking tumor that I battle for my survival. Applying a cancer patient versus brain tumor (man against himself) approach to surviving a brain tumor enabled me to learn about my enemy, apply a “never give up attitude” to try to defeat it, and provide insight into what a cancer patient deals with mentally and physically. The book is unique and worthwhile because the tumor dialogue is outrageously funny, bringing humor to a life-and-death struggle that has touched the lives of many Americans."

My book can be purchased at BookLocker.com, http://booklocker.com/books/5123.html

No comments:

Post a Comment