Tuesday, March 17, 2009

COMM Post--Hard work equals ???

I took a friends advice and send my book comments by Federal Express to my neurosurgeon, Sandeep Kunwar, at UCSF. I received an email from his today that his is almost done with his review and comments. I am so jacked that this strategy worked and that the man with the talented hands, is the last doctor at UCSF to complete his review of my dialogue, out of five doctors.

I thought that completing the book was a task. The real thinking out of the box task has been completing my marketing strategy, and getting to the superior quality and level to submit to a book agent. I have three positive blurbs for my book, but don't intend to stop now.

I received email responses today from Dr. Kunwar at UCSF, Dr. Spencer at Yale University, Dr Berger at UCSF, and Dr. Chen at USC.

I am kicking ass now and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment