Thursday, October 8, 2009

COMM Post--Don't Stop Believin'

Sent out another 10 book agent query letters and received two "not my kind of book project, but good luck" replies.

My creative partner on the song and video, Jesse, has told me that the song should take two more days, and it will take two days for him to shoot the video, with one more day for re-shoots, and two days in post-production. Jesse, is an old friend from my days at Santa Rosa Junior College, and my wild ass mountain biking days at Annadel State Park. Life was good at 31 years old, when I was still trying to figure out what to do with my life. He found me on MySpace and was reluctant to contact me because of my cancerous past, and the possibility of negative results or paralysis from the brain surgery and treatments.

We have been working on the song lyrics, music, vocals, and YouTube video storyboards since May 2009.

If I cannot find a book publisher, I am planning on self-publishing in the Spring of 2010, and launch the video on YouTube at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment