Thursday, October 1, 2009

COMM Post--Still Chomping at the Bit...Not Gonna Give Up Yet

I sent out 10 more query letters seeking book agent representation to get my book published.

Finishing the lyrics and recording the last vocal tracks for the song have been a difficult task to accomplish. I am working 4-10 hour days, traveling to Oakland, and trying to keep my vocal skills and patience up recording in a 3 feet by 6 feet padded closet, with a LCD headlamp above my head, is a challenging task.

Hopefully we can finish the last of the vocals tomorrow.

I am still trying to get a book cover shot for a possible self-published book in 2010, if I can't secure a publishing company.

If I self-publish my book, I will engage in creative ways to publicize and promote my book, i.e. walking up and down Market Street in San Francisco wearing a sandwich board containing my book contents and why it might help people to read it. Cancer has impacted everybody, no matter who you are, so let's educate ourselves about how we can beat this deadly disease.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you man! BTW the saying is Chomping at the Bit, like in horses. You are like my husband, his mom was from London (died of cancer) and the sayings are always a little different there like Touch Wood insted of Knock on Wood. Best of the best for you and yeah, like Tim said, when do we get to hear the song???

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't know the profile thing but that comment was from me, Monique

    ReplyDelete